After two weeks, we have reached
$20, 260.35 !!!
Thank you for your hard work and generosity. We have one more week to reach our goal of $35, 000.
- Kurtis (Grade 5) who received the most pledges with 20, Kristen (Grade 7) with 19, Seraphina (Grade 3) with 19, Eden (Grade 4) with 10, Rachel (Grade 7) with 10 and Ian (Grade 6) with 9
- Sam in Grade 7 raised the most money with $300
The class with the highest participation percentage was Grade 7A AGAIN with 89% participation. The class that raised the most money was Grade 4A with and average of $51.35 per student. For every $50 dollars raised, the name of the student was put into a ballot box and draws for prizes were made. All prizes were generously donated by parents in the Wesley community. THANK YOU.
After the ELC chapel, Mrs. Liu shared the same exciting news with our youngest students and recognized those who made significant contributions to Week 2’s fundraising effort. For the ELC,
- Chloe in JK/SK1 had the most pledges with 10, Maxton in SK4 had 9, Mrs. Brown in PK2 had 9, Athena in SK4 had 8, Dylan in PK1 had 8 and J in JK/SK 3 had 7
- Emmett in PK2 and Channing in SK4 tied as the two students who raised the most money in the ELC this week. Both raised $620 each.
- The Toddlers had the highest participation rate with 66.7%
- The class that raised the most money was PK2 at $49.77 per student.
Just like the elementary students, for every $50 dollars raised, the name of the ELC student was put into a ballot box and draws for prizes were made. Several students were recognized this way.
Congratulations on a strong Week 2 as we work towards our goal of $35,000 by the end of week 3 on Thursday, October 12th. Please continue to pray for the event and for the remaining week of fundraising. Thank you for your support.